General training tips
- Set our dogs up to succeed.
- Praise our dogs when they get something correct.
- Give our dogs clean signals to give them the best chance of following our commands.
- Food rewards can be a great training tool but remember to wein them off treats so they don’t become demanding of said treat.
- Keep training sessions fun, a good rule of thumb is for every 5 minutes of training, follow it up with 5 minutes of play and bonding.
- Consistency is the key.
- Practice, Practice Practice, remember we teach you how to teach your dog. You have to then work with your dogs at home.